Do you feel that old familiar sense of peer pressure when it comes to get-togethers with other moms? Does your wine time interfere with being present with your family?
On today’s episode we are talking with Jessica Nanna from Socially Savvy Studio on how releasing alcohol messed with her mommy time and how she navigated around this.
Highlights of today's episode:
- What Jessica’s children said that made her stop and rethink about her relationship with alcohol.
- Why women today feel like pressure cookers ready to explode.
- How journaling helps with the “demons” that keep us stuck in old patterns.
jessica nana's bio
From Corporate (left in 2010) to Social Media Manager for Wedding Pros and Creative Businesses (from 2010-2019) to teaching wedding pros and passionate creative solopreneurs at Socially Savvy School (in 2020), also a Showit + Shopify Web Designer for wedding + creative businesses.
Jessica teaches wedding and creative business owners how to successfully manage their own social media the feel good sustainable way. Without overwhelm, a strategy with intention, and never wasting time down the comparison rabbit hole. No imposter syndrome here.
She is also a Showit web designer for wedding pros and creative business owners who want a beautifully designed website that attracts dream clients and they can also have full control over.
When not CEO Jess, she is a mom of twins plus one, a rescue pup, married eleven years, life on Connecticut shoreline and living a sober life since January 18th 2021.
Connect with Jessica:
- Download my FREE Happy Hour Survival guide of top 20 fun things to do while taking a break from alcohol.
- Download my FREE Mocktail Challenge – 5 days of soul-nourishing, feel-good alternatives to the nightly cocktail and wine.
- Join My Free Community.