Do you love quizzes, assessments, strength finders? If so, you will love today’s episode with my guest Tyler Loomis who uses the Enneagram in his counseling practice.
I love the Enneagram as it helps us see a path to living healthy and leaning away from default habits and ways of being that don’t serve us or our purpose.
Highlights of today's episode:
- Using the Enneagram to identify your “natural drift” at work, home, and in friendships.
- How “owning” your type can diminish the “grass is greener on the other side” syndrome.
- Why “diagnosing” others is not advised 🙂
- Here is a free Enneagram quiz
- This is the $10.00 WEPSS quiz Tyler recommended on the episode.
Reach out to Tyler to learn more about using the Enneagram in your own life.
Tyler Loomis is a licensed professional counselor and served as a pastor for 25 years before that.
He has been married 25 years this August and has five kids between the ages of 11 and 21 who definitely keep him busy.
Tyler Loomis currently runs his own practice out of Brookfield and regularly incorporates Enneagram material into his work with clients – families, couples and individuals.
Enjoy the Show?
- Did you enjoy this episode? Please take a moment to rate and review this podcast.
- Download my FREE guide of top 20 fun things to do while taking a break from alcohol.
- Join the FREE Live More Drink Less online group.
- Join my FREE 3 Day Reset Challenge.