What do you do when life comes at you too fast? When demands are knocking on your door 24/7? When it feel like you’ve got nothing more to give?
One option is to keep pushing until something gives. Usually what “gives” is your temper, health, or close relationships.
Another option is to be aware that the gas gauge is empty and to feel okay about retreating from the chaos to recharge, regroup, and refocus.
Here are some ideas for the next time this comes up for you:
1. Take a break from people who drain your energy and spirit.
2. Try a cleanse or detox program.
3. Take a day, an hour, or a minute of silence.
4. Give yourself the gift of time to do whatever inspires you that day.
5. Go for a drive.
6. Go to bed early.
7. Simply do something nice for yourself.
Wishes to you for a happy day!