“It is always the simple that produces the marvelous.”
Is life feeling a bit overwhelming? Is chaos wearing out its welcome? If you are looking to simplify your life, check out these tips to get you started on the right path:
1. Be Present. If you take care of the “now,” you won’t have anxiety in the future about the past.
2. Be Kind. Showing others compassion and giving them a break prevents a breeding ground for drama.
3. Focus on #1. Don’t worry about what others are doing, saying, or believing. Concern yourself with staying in your lane, doing the best YOU can do.
4. Don’t take things personally. It’s not about you 99.9% of the time.
5. Create your own definition of success. This takes away the stress of measuring up to other people’s standards and expectations.
6. Align what you say with what you do. This pertains to what you promise yourself and others.
Wishes to you for a simply beautiful day!