In today’s episode I share my personal story of how different behaviors were stealing so much from my life. Things like alcohol, people pleasing, lack of structure, and overwhelm.
We are all spiritual beings having at times difficult human experiences and it’s our responsibility to become conscious of what we are creating. Simple mind shifts and new ways of looking at our behaviors, schedules, and life can save so much energy.
Highlights of today's episode:
- What is “clean sleep” and how can you achieve it?
- One thing to try every morning to create more mindfulness in your life.
- The assumptions we make about other people’s expectations of us and why we do it.
Enjoy the Show?
- Did you enjoy this episode? Please take a moment to rate and review this podcast.
- Download my FREE guide of top 20 fun things to do while taking a break from alcohol.
- Join the FREE Live More Drink Less online group.
Check out Elegant Evelyn’s latest escapades here.