Have people told you you’re too sensitive? That you worry too much? Or even that you think too much?
If so, you might be an HSP or highly sensitive person. Often times when we become overwhelmed we default to coping mechanisms that don’t always serve us.
In this week’s episode I talk about how sometimes sensitivity can lead to overwhelm which can lead to over drinking which then leads to even more anxiety.
Highlights of today's episode
- How people with true anxiety tend to experience even more anxiety three days after drinking.
- The irony about alcohol taking away our overwhelming anxiety during happy hour.
- How you could make your journey into living more and drinking less an exciting experiment.
Enjoy the Show?
- Did you enjoy this episode? Please take a moment to rate and review this podcast.
- Download my FREE guide of top 20 fun things to do while taking a break from alcohol.
- Join the FREE Live More Drink Less online group.
Check out Elegant Evelyn’s latest escapades here.