“One day of practice is like one day of clean living. It doesn’t do you any good.”
I recently asked a good friend her thoughts on a good Daly Gem topic and she enthusiastically exclaimed, “clean living!” It made sense she would choose this topic, as she really is the poster child for the phrase! It resonated with me as it just feels good and something I aspire to achieve!
What does it mean to you?
Here are some tips to help you lean in towards clean living today:
1. Pay attention to where your food comes from.
2. Clean up any negative baggage you are holding on to in your mind and heart by acknowledging what you learned from the experience and choosing to move on.
3. Schedule in activities and people who fuel your energy.
4. Do some Fall cleaning! Tackle one room head to toe once per week over the next month.
5. “Go Green” within your home. Check out this site for some tips
6. Acknowledge any addictions you might be leaning towards. Seek counsel from loved ones or professionals to help change direction.
All my best,