Mothers come in many forms. You may be a Mom to humans, or dogs, cats, horses, etc. The thing is, if you nurture anyone or anything you have that essence of a mother. So with that, comes amazing moments of joy… as well as stress and overwhelm.
In today’s episode, I chat with Kelly Smith who is a world-renowned yoga and meditation teacher. (See below for links to her podcast and free meditation challenge.)
Highlights of today's episode:
- Why you don’t have to be “That Girl” (referring to the new “thing” on Tik Tok!)
- The beauty of a simple morning routine.
- How meditation can help you become more present and intentional with those you love.
Kelly smith's bio
Kelly Smith is a globally celebrated yoga and meditation teacher, E-RYT 500 /YACEP, founder of Yoga For You, and host of the iTunes chart-topping podcasts, Mindful in Minutes and Meditation Mama.
Kelly believes that there is not a one-size-fits-all approach to yoga and meditation and encourages her students to find their own personal practice, listen to their bodies, and find inner joy by accessing their most authentic selves and owning their power.
Kelly specializes in the nonphysical limbs of yoga and is best known for her master trainings in meditation, restorative yoga, yoga Nidra, and her international retreats.
You can find Kelly here:
- Download my FREE Happy Hour Survival guide of top 20 fun things to do while taking a break from alcohol.
- Download my FREE Mocktail Challenge – 5 days of soul-nourishing, feel-good alternatives to the nightly cocktail and wine.
- Join My Free Community.