I love today’s episode because I get to tell a bit about my own story in deciding to live with more intention. If you are thinking about doing “Dry January” I encourage you to listen from start to finish and share with friends!
If you would have told me two years ago I would be creating a podcast on my own journey with alcohol I would not have believed you! But guess what? Life is full of surprises. If you are ready to take back your energy and do all the things you have put on the back burner because of wine o’clock holding your time hostage, let’s go!
Highlights of today's episode:
- Why choosing two words for how you want to feel can change your life.
- How “above the surface” self-care is much different than “below the surface” self-care.
- The best tool I’ve used to avoid absorbing toxic energy from situations and others.
My Tiny Buddha article I reference in the episode: What Happened When I stopped Drinking Alcohol Every Night
- Download my FREE Happy Hour Survival guide of top 20 fun things to do while taking a break from alcohol.
- Download my FREE Mocktail Challenge – 5 days of soul-nourishing, feel-good alternatives to the nightly cocktail and wine.
- Join my Facebook Group “Live More, Drink Less”