Love everything about this episode with alcohol-free lifestyle expert Amanda Kuda. Not only is she one of the easiest people to talk with, she has LOTS of great advice and tips! She also has a new book coming out October 23rd. Yay Amanda!!
Highlights of today's episode:
- Gray area drinking and why it’s just boooorrrring 🙂
- The 3 types of “Deep Feelers” and why it explains a lot from childhood AND how it really is a super power.
- How to go from party girl to yogi girl!
Amanda is an alcohol-free lifestyle expert. She’s a holistic life coach, speaker and author living, working and playing in Austin, TX. As a coach, Amanda helps ambitious, soul-centered women stop drinking and start manifesting the life they deserve and desire.
She teaches a modern approach to personal development, self-actualization and spiritual enlightenment through the lens of elective sobriety. Amanda is currently under contract with Penguin Random House imprint, Avery to publish her first book.
Take the free quiz, “Is Drinking Causing You To Play Small?”
Connect with Amanda here:
- Download my FREE Happy Hour Survival guide of top 20 fun things to do while taking a break from alcohol.
- Download my FREE Mocktail Challenge – 5 days of soul-nourishing, feel-good alternatives to the nightly cocktail and wine.
- Join My Free Community.