This week’s guest is such a delight. I’ve admired her work and am so happy to be sharing our conversation with you.
Highlights of today's episode:
- Why making alcohol irrelevant is a way to take back your power.
- The downside of the “mommy wine” culture.
- The beauty of getting honest and REAL about what is and what isn’t working for you.
Emily Lynn Paulson's bio
Emily is a writer, TEDx speaker, Certified Naked Mind Coach, She Recovers Designated Coach, Certified Facilitator of Addiction Awareness, and the founder of Sober Mom Squad.
She has appeared on media outlets including The Today Show, The Doctors, The Tamron Hall Show, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Next Question with Katie Couric, and USA Today, discussing how to end the shame and stigma of mental health and substance abuse.
Emily is the author of Highlight Real: Finding Honesty & Recovery Beyond the Filtered Life and the forthcoming book Hey Hun: Sales, Sisterhood, Supremacy, and Other Lies of Multi-Level Marketing (May 2023). She resides in Central Oregon with her husband and their five children.
Follow Emily here:
- Download my FREE Happy Hour Survival guide of top 20 fun things to do while taking a break from alcohol.
- Download my FREE Mocktail Challenge – 5 days of soul-nourishing, feel-good alternatives to the nightly cocktail and wine.
- Join My Free Community.