This episode came at the perfect time as I’ve been on my “social lie detox” for about 5-6 months and was finding myself leaning into old patterns. Fortunately, this conversation was the perfect fix to get reinvigorated to continue with a practice that has been personally transformational.
If you are someone who tries to “make everything right” and avoid rocking the boat, i think you will find this episode useful and inspiring.
Highlights of today's episode:
- The disconnection between the theory of honesty and the day to day practice of it.
- What we misunderstand about honesty.
- How telling the truth about your relationship with alcohol can guide you into alignment.
judi ketteler's bio
- Download my FREE Happy Hour Survival guide of top 20 fun things to do while taking a break from alcohol.
- Download my FREE Mocktail Challenge – 5 days of soul-nourishing, feel-good alternatives to the nightly cocktail and wine.
- Join My Free Community.