Self-care is a foundational piece of any type of personal growth and one of my favorite topics to dive into. Why? Because for so long I was horrible at it!
It’s also been my saving grace in letting go and stepping into a more calm and easier way of living. When you decide to love yourself as much as you would a child, friend, or loved one… everything changes. You no longer look outward for validation but within. You release habits not serving you with ease. You are able to own and accept your own journey with grace and confidence.
Highlights of today's episode:
- Why choosing two words for how you want to feel can change your life.
- How “above the surface” self-care is much different than “below the surface” self-care.
- The best tool I’ve used to avoid absorbing toxic energy from situations and others.
Enjoy the Show?
- Did you enjoy this episode? Please take a moment to rate and review this podcast.
- Download my FREE guide of top 20 fun things to do while taking a break from alcohol.
- Join the FREE Live More Drink Less online group.
Check out Elegant Evelyn’s latest escapades here.