Are you ready for a journey into self-love? Think of it as an experiment where you step by step remove the old stories of not good enough, pretty enough, thin enough and replace them with acceptance, contentment, and compassion for yourself.
I woke up this morning and looked at the mug I was pouring my tea into…”Love Yourself.” Okay, sounds easy enough right? Then why do so many of us find it difficult to move away from self-judgment and criticism while in the next breath we adore and lavish our love for someone else? A bit unbalance wouldn’t you say?
I love today’s topic because it’s one that I have struggled with for years and I’ve learned to embrace the challenges of moving away from old belief systems present. Trust me, if I can shift my self-perception anyone can!
So I decided to talk today about this idea of self-love and how to lean into it. Because let’s face it, if you’ve spent years playing the guilt/regret/shame soundtrack in your brain moving straight over to loving yourself is not realistic. My hope is that the three simple steps I share today, however, will start your self-love experiment 🙂
Highlights of today's episode:
- What the ladder of growth is and how to climb it methodically.
- How we can become the investigators of our lives.
- Why one choice can lead you on an exciting journey into more joy and contentment.
Enjoy the Show?
- Did you enjoy this episode? Please take a moment to rate and review this podcast.
- Download my FREE guide of top 20 fun things to do while taking a break from alcohol.
- Join the FREE Live More Drink Less online group.
- Join my FREE 3 Day Reset Challenge.